Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heyy Yall!! =]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Heyy Yall!! =] Empty
PostSubject: Heyy Yall!! =]   Heyy Yall!! =] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:20 pm

Hey this be Gabby! Very Happy Hope everyone is good! Can't wait to RP with yall! lol Have fun!!! I dont know, a lot of ppl on this one! hehehe =] Hope to meet people!! hehe see yall later!

-Gabby =]]
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Heyy Yall!! =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy Yall!! =]   Heyy Yall!! =] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 5:21 pm

Gabby!!!!! -tacklehugs-

Sooo glad that you signed up here. I can't wait to RP with you here. Don't worry about not knowing many people here. Drake, James and Seamus are some of my best friends. You will love them like I do. They are great!

have fun and see you around the boards!
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://prophecy.heavenforum.com
drkangelcat

drkangelcat

Number of posts : 30

Heyy Yall!! =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy Yall!! =]   Heyy Yall!! =] Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 9:58 am

Gabby!!!!! Hi hehe *waves hyperly*

I am saying hi cause i like saying hi and being strange and I wonder how long of a sentence I can write because it is fun and i like fun and i wanted to ask you if you like fun, but i can't ask if you like fun because that would mean ending this very long sentence, which if you are still reading means you are, i don't know, but I don't care because you are awesome and awesome is awesome and all that jazz, which is a good song by the way other than the fact the song is really wrong and well for a fourteen year old to listen to anyway, but I listened to it anyway and I think I will post a sentence like this into my intro because I am I odd, so bye I guess, but I don't want this sentence to end, but it has to eventually, but it isn't fair.

lol bye ttyl
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Heyy Yall!! =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy Yall!! =]   Heyy Yall!! =] Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 11:21 am

-falls on the ground laughing hysterically at Cat- LMFAOOOO nicely done!
Back to top Go down
http://prophecy.heavenforum.com
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63

Heyy Yall!! =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy Yall!! =]   Heyy Yall!! =] Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 10:22 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Rolls on floor laughing* I had to read that like twice Cat!! heehe

NANCY-LOVE! L lovers you!!! hehehe *huggles*
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat

drkangelcat

Number of posts : 30

Heyy Yall!! =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy Yall!! =]   Heyy Yall!! =] Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 11:22 pm

I love run on sentences so much because they go on and on and on and can tell so much about someone thinks or does and they also can cause laughter like obviously it caused Karen and Nancy because they typed laughing thingies which makes me feel so awesome for writing a run on sentence like this one, but of course this one isn't as awesome.
Back to top Go down
The5Potters

The5Potters

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Heyy Yall!! =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy Yall!! =]   Heyy Yall!! =] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 3:18 pm

Gabby Gabby Gabby Gabby gabby Gabbyyyyyy *tacklehuggles* can't wait to rp with you

LMFAO kitty cat. niccceeeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heyy Yall!! =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy Yall!! =]   Heyy Yall!! =] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyy Yall!! =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Prophecy :: Mix and mingle threads :: Introduction thread-
Jump to: