Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The library

Go down 
+5
Kit Kat
Prongs
gabbagail
drkangelcat
Fire Vixen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-04-24

The library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 5:15 pm

"Very good Potter." Lily said enthusiastically as James did perfectly on his summoning of Karen's book. She watched him with a bit of curiosity as he wrote something on a slip of paper and stuck it back in the book before sending it back to Karen. "Alright, Remus, you go next, use Karen's book."

Lily then turned towards Andromeda as she spoke again. She had inquired as to why Lily had felt similar things about her sister. She took a deep breath and sighed. "Well I have a sister, two years older than me. We always got along great, did everything together. We were as close as two sister could get." She reached for her wand and stared down at it, twirling in in her fingers. "As soon as I got my letter stating I was accepted into Hogwarts, everything changed. As you know I am a muggleborn. My parents were beyond thrilled with it, my sister on the other hand was appalled." She looked back up at Andromeda, she felt like she had said enough about all of this, at least for now anyway.

She turned back towards James, she still had such a curiosity within herself about why she was suddenly feeling different about him. "So, since you have mastered summoning the book, what would you like to accio next?"
Back to top Go down
http://prophecy.heavenforum.com
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 5:35 pm

Karen swore that James pointed his wand at her, but he didn't he did like he said he would and summoned the book. He got the book and wrote something on a piece of parchment, stuck it in the book and gave the book to Karen. She tilted her head to the side with a puzzled look on her face. She decided to wait on opening the book, until she knew for sure that it wasn't some kind of prank.

Turning to Andromeda, "Hey, So, I know this may seem weird me asking this...but how come you're not mean...like you sisters?" Karen felt stupid asking this, but the curiousity got the better of her and she had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty

Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 1:24 pm

Narcissa Black walked into the library, her black leather bag draped over her shoulder containing all her books and other supplies she needed to take with her to her classes. She just couldn't believe the amount of homework that the seventh years were getting assigned already. She knew this was going to be a crazy year, what with N.E.W.T. exams later on in the year. As her eyes scanned the room she saw there were already quite a few people there. She was hoping one of her fellow Slytherins would be there but so far she saw none of them.

Narcissa made her way further into the library and she spotted James Potter sitting with Lily Evans, the mudblood. The mere fact made Narcissa's skin crawl. James may have been a Gryffindor and he stood for all of the things that she was against, but still, he was pure. Why he would taint himself by running with that Evan's girl was beyond her. She shook her head and then glanced around a bit more and saw Emmeline Vance, Remus Lupin and Karen Rosmerta. A scowl would form at the corners of her mouth now as she walked past them. She definitely didn't have anything to say at the moment, and if she did speak, it would be nothing less than words of contempt for all of them.

Then as she looked further down the table she saw someone that she least expected to see with the ones she had just seen, her sister Andromeda. A look of rage now quite apparent on Narcissa's face. She walked over to her and stood beside her, her eyes narrowing on her. "What the hell do you think you are doing here? Sitting with these poor excuses for witches and wizards." Her words came out in a hiss-like tone and she spoke with nothing less than pure venom to her tone. "Get up, walk away and follow me. You know better than to be with these people. You are a Black, pure, noble and certainly shouldn't be talking to just anyone." She stood there for a moment, still shocked by her sister's stupid sense of judgement. "You know what Meda, nevermind. Stay here with your new friends. I do not wish to speak to you any further."

Narcissa spun around and then walked to the back of the library, not too far from the restricted section and threw her bag on a table in the corner. She pulled out her defense against the dark arts book, a roll of parchment and her ink and quill and placed them quite harshly on the table. She then threw her bag onto the floor and sat down. She opened her book up and was turning to the chapter on the three unforgivable curses. A subject that she enjoyed immensely, though for different reasons than most of her peers. She relaxed in her seat and smiled as she started reading up on the imperio curse. This was something that could calm her down from the sight of her sister being with the ones she was with. She hoped one day she would be quite skilled at administering all three of these illegal curses.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat

drkangelcat

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 6:14 pm

Andromeda listened as Lily spoke of her sister. It was horrible how her sister responded to Lily’s being a witch, but of course from her sister’s viewpoint it was a bit understandable. Many muggles fear and hate witches, mainly because they don’t understand them. Meda never saw why magic was feared and hated. So, we can perform spells and kill with a simple word and wand movement, they can kill about as quickly with the pull of a trigger on one of those muggle shooting devices. Meda looked at Lily sympathetically and spoke, “ I am sorry ‘bout your sister.”

Karen’s question took Meda a bit by surprise. She looked down at her hands that sat on the table and shrugged. “I don’t know. I just am, I guess. My ideas and beliefs just happen to be different; of course I would never let my sisters know that. I mean if either of them even saw me sitting here with you guys it would make them blow a fuse.” Just as Meda stopped talking she heard the library door open. She looked to see who it was and her face fell.

Cissy, her sister, came over towards her with her eyes narrowed. This was not going to be good. Her voice was hiss-like as she spoke. Meda cringed as she spoke. Why was she like this? Meda asked herself. What made anyone not pureblooded, or ‘dirty’ blood hating, pathetic or stupid or worthless? They were just the same as any pureblooded witch or wizard, weren’t they?

Meda began to get up when her sister ordered it of her, but her sister told her to just sat and that she no longer wished to talk to her. Meda watched as her sister walked away and sat at another table, looking at a book. Tears began to fill at the bottom of Meda’s eyes. ‘How could she be so stupid?’ Meda mentally yelled at herself. ‘I should have known better than to talk to them. I should have realized she or Bella would show up.’

Meda stood up from her chair quickly, accidentally knocking it to the floor. Meda hurriedly walked away from the table not looking back. ‘Stupid, stupid, stupid Meda.’ she continued yelling at herself in her head. ‘Can’t do a single thing right.’ . She made her way to a dark and empty part of the library between two bookshelves. She leaned against the wall and slid to sitting on the ground. Tears began to fall down to her cheeks. ‘You’ve done it now Meda. You’ve messed up everything.’

Meda had worked so hard not to make her sisters mad and not to get caught talking to the ‘wrong’ crowd, but she blew it. Oh man, did she blow it. Now what was she to do? The Slytherins would certainly be cruel to her once Cissy told them about her talking to Gryffindors. And what about home? After Cissy sends a letter to their mother and father, she would certainly be in for it. They would not be pleased at all.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 6:49 pm

“I don’t know. I just am, I guess. My ideas and beliefs just happen to be different; of course I would never let my sisters know that. I mean if either of them even saw me sitting here with you guys it would make them blow a fuse.”

Karen looked at her, she could tell that she loved her sisters, even though they are evil, and she's not. She seemed sad, she knew that Andromeda's sisters would blow a gasket.

But soon enough, Narcissa Black, Meda's sister, walked in. Speak of the devil Karen thought. Well....we are about to see a scene.

Narcissa had a evil look in her eyes as they lay upon Meda, What the hell do you think you are doing here? Sitting with these poor excuses for witches and wizards." Get up, walk away and follow me. You know better than to be with these people. You are a Black, pure, noble and certainly shouldn't be talking to just anyone." She stood there for a moment, still shocked by her sister's stupid sense of judgement. "You know what Meda, nevermind. Stay here with your new friends. I do not wish to speak to you any further."

Karen looked shocked. Her jaw dropped, eyes wide. "How dare she!" She whispered to Meda. "I've only known you a few minutes, Andromeda, but are really going to take that from her or am I going to have to get myself expelled?" Andromeda was so nice, so caring, and did NOT deserve to be treated like that. If Meda would let her, she would give Narcissa a peiece of her mind. Karen was full of spunk and didn't mind giving people a piece of her mind.

Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 7:41 pm

Lily sat there looking at James, waiting for his response when Narcissa Black came into the library. She immediately went to Andromeda and was nothing short of furious with her. This infuriated Lily, the way Narcissa was so angry just because of who her sister was sitting with. She could feel her face become hot with rage as she continued listening to Narcissa badger Andromeda. She saw the look on Andromeda's face when Narcissa finally walked away and before she could offer consoling words to her she stood up, knocked her chair over and quickly walked away. She then heard what Karen had said. "Karen, Narcissa Black is someone you do not want on your bad side. True she loathes us with the very air she breathes, but do not give her a reason to go after you. You know where she comes from and you know who she associates with." She looked into Karen's eyes and prayed she was listening to her. "I really want to go see if Andromeda's alright, but I think if we go over to her, it will only make things worse." She sighed and then turned her attention towards the table Narcissa was now sitting at.

She looked over at James. "You know, technically we should go over to her and say something. We are the heads, but in all honesty, I am not sure if we should, it might just make things worse." She sighed, really not sure what to do about the situation. "You know, if Sirius were here, I am sure he would have no problem confronting her."
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat

drkangelcat

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 11:18 pm

Andromeda heard Karen and it only made the tears fall faster. Of course she was going to just take that from her. What else could she do? If she stood up to her sister all hell would break loose. Meda would lose the little she actually had. She would probley be kept from entering the common room, kicked out of her home, and disowned from the family. She couldn't handle that, not when she had nothing else. She also heard Lily trying to stop Karen. Lily's words were true. She shouldn't give Cissy more reason to dislike her. Meda was glad Lily wanted to make sure she was alright, but she was right, going over to Meda would only make Cissy's temper grow.

Meda wished Sirius were here. He was the only decent family Meda had. Yeah he was disowned and all, but he was still family to her. He was her favorite cousin. He was the only one she could really talk to about things. Meda tried wiping away her tears, but they were pouring out too fast. What a life, Meda thought, probley be disowned like Sirius if things get any worse, but at least Sirius had friends and was a Gryffindor. Things were a bit simpler.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 5:53 pm

Emmeline listened to Karen and Lily's conversaiton. She loathed Narcissa more at this moment than she had her whole 7 years of hating her. She couldn't just sit there while Andromeda cried, she had to do something.

She got up from the table and slowly walked over to Andromeda. She searched her mind for something to say. hse had little knowledge of family troulbes, but she was sure she could think of something to say.

"Hey Meda," she whisperd softly. "I'm sorry.... I know you probably don't want to talk, but I just can't stand watching you cry.... I'm not real familiar with family troubles, but I do know what it is like to try your best to not dissapoint your sister." Emma paused. Again she was searching for something to say. " I have an older sister and I am constantly dissapointing her. She tries to be my mother, but she knows she can't and I think that only makes it worse."

"We haven't talked much, but I'd like to get to know you better," Emma said smiling. "I think you have great integrety to follow your heart like that." Emmeline looked straight in to Andromeda's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Prongs
Admin
Prongs

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 10:24 pm

He was looking at Remus again, about to say something when Narcissa entered and the air immediately became so filled with tension you could cut it with a knife. His pure hatred for her showed clearly in his eyes and he barley heard the rest of the group's exchanges with her before he stood up from his own chair, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt as he did so. "I'm not putting up with this." He said simply, pushing his chair back and out of his way, quickly on Narcissa's heels.

He knew that Lily was right, but his blood was so boiling right now he couldn't see straight. He would never forget the look on Sirius' face when he showed up on his doorstep in the rain with a suitcase. He knew he should avoid confrontation, but this was it. He had his limits and Narcissa just pushed it waaaay over the edge.

"Sorry excuses for witches and wizards you say?" He kept his voice low, but it was dangerous sounding and it took everything in him to not whip his wand from his pocket right there. "I only see one person fitting that description here and it's certainly not one of the people sitting at that table."
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 6:05 pm

After Narcissa left and Andromeda cried, James got mad. Oh no....this is bad. Karen turned to Lily. "LILY! Stop him!" But too late, he was already talking to Narcissa. Karen would've gave everything to hear what he said.

All the drama that was happening....made Karen forget about the note in her unicorn book. All she wanted to know is what James was saying.

Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 6:07 pm

Lily watched James get up and head over towards Narcissa. Apparently he was thinking the same thing she was, to confront her about her actions towards her sister. He was more brave than him about it that was for sure. She bit her lip and continued watching him and began playing a mental game with herself whether she should go or not. She heard Karen's words telling her to stop him but they were the heads and they needed to deal with the situation no matter how enraged Narcissa would get. She then quickly stood up and walked briskly over to James, just catching up to him before he reached Narcissa's table.

She heard the words James spoke to Narcissa and the tone of voice he used when saying them. She then herself turned towards Narcissa. She looked at her with a piercing stare. She hated the girl with everything she had. The way she was, the things she said, the beliefs in which she had no shame flaunting around to everyone. She was actually proud of being associated with the dark arts though Lily couldn't understand why anyone would be proud of something like that. Ones associated with the dark arts caused nothing but pain and destruction.

Looking over at James and then back to Narcissa she finally found the words she wanted to say to her for quite a long time. Seeing what she had done to her sister brought up anger of what her own sister had done to her. "You know what Black, you are nothing but a spiteful evil little witch who finds pleasure out of making other people upset. You might take pride in this but it makes the rest of us, the better people, even all the more determined to put people like you where they belong. Andromeda is you sister, your family, and you talk to her with nothing but hatred and contempt because of who she was sitting with? That's pretty low Narcissa, even for you." By the time Lily finished her rant at Narcissa her voice was quite elevated. She was completely enraged and she knew that Narcissa would be feeling the same way as well.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat

drkangelcat

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 10:42 am

Through her blurry vision, Andromeda saw a figure walking towards her. She wiped her eyes the best she could and saw that it was Emmeline. Meda wanted to tell her to get, but she did kind of want some company. She listened to what she had to say and smiled the best she could, “Thank you,” Meda spoke. “ Oh and I am sorry ‘bout that scene she made when she made her way to the table. She doesn’t exactly want me hanging with non-pureblooded Slytherins.”

"I'm not putting up with this." Meda heard James say. "LILY! Stop him!" she then heard Karen speak. She got up, her legs slightly trembling from her crying, and peeked out towards the group. Meda clasped her hand over her mouth quickly. He was walking over to Narcissa. This was not going to be good. ’This is all my fault,’ thought Meda. "Sorry excuses for witches and wizards you say? I only see one person fitting that description here and it's certainly not one of the people sitting at that table." James spoke when he reached Narcissa. ’Not good, not good.’

Then Meda noticed Lily make her way over there. "You know what Black, you are nothing but a spiteful evil little witch who finds pleasure out of making other people upset. You might take pride in this but it makes the rest of us, the better people, even all the more determined to put people like you where they belong. Andromeda is you sister, your family, and you talk to her with nothing but hatred and contempt because of who she was sitting with? That's pretty low Narcissa, even for you." Lily spoke. Lily was so kind. Standing up for Meda like that.

Meda wasn’t sure what to do. She didn’t want to just stand there, do nothing, and let Cissy hex them all. But Lily is a smart witch; maybe it is Cissy that would need help. ’Why would I help her though? She is cruel and cold-hearted.’ Meda thought to herself. Meda couldn’t just walk over there and stand up to her sister. She would lose everything then if she hadn’t already. What was a nice Black to do?
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty

Sinister Beauty

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 12:06 pm

Narcissa looked up from her book when she saw James approach her and she slammed her book shut, pushing it across the table. She set her focus on James, her eyes narrowing and her top lip curled up slightly. 'This should be interesting.' She thought to herself. "Sorry excuses for witches and wizards you say?" She eyed him for a moment, a sly sneer spreading across her face now. "Yes Potter." She spat, "That's exactly what I said." She was beginning to find this quite amusing. She could tell by his low tone that he was pretty enraged at her. 'Oh if Lucius were here right now to see this.' She had to keep herself from laughing at the mere thought of Lucius being there, he would have James on the floor in seconds for daring to speak to her in that tone.

"I only see one person fitting that description here and it's certainly not one of the people sitting at that table." Narcissa laughed in a dark tone. "Is that an insult Potter, or more like a challenge?" She slid out of her chair and stood in front of him, her right hand slipping inside of her pocket and wrapped her fingers tightly around her wand.

Narcissa glanced to her left and spotted Lily Evans now approaching her. Just the thought of the mudblood that close to her was enough to put her in an even worse mood than she was right now. "You know what Black, you are nothing but a spiteful evil little witch who finds pleasure out of making other people upset. You might take pride in this but it makes the rest of us, the better people, even all the more determined to put people like you where they belong. Andromeda is you sister, your family, and you talk to her with nothing but hatred and contempt because of who she was sitting with? That's pretty low Narcissa, even for you." She stood there listening, her hand wrapping tighter and tighter around her wand, her eyes filled with evil hatred.

She walked up to Lily so there were only inches separating them. "Do not ever dare speak to me again you filthy little mudblood. Your words mean nothing to me, and my relationship with my sister is none of your concern. She knows she was wrong and she knows her place in the Black family. Why do you think she took of running away from you lot." Narcissa took a step back from Lily and then removed her hand from around her wand. "In our society, the pure society, there are certain obligations in which, ones as pure as I need to follow, I don't expect you to understand this, nor do I care, but things such as these need to be left alone. This is a warning to you both." She kept her eyes on Lily for a moment and then shifted her gaze back towards James. "Don't mess with the way we ourselves do things, to do so could have some pretty frightening if not deadly consequences." She sneered for a moment and then took a step closer to James. "Why you would ever fall for someone like Evans totally confuses me. You are a pureblood James and I would think that you had been raised to know and understand the importance of keeping the bloodlines untainted."
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 9:46 pm

All Karen could do is watch, she didn't know what to do. She sat there, like a lump on a a log. She screamed in her mind. KAREN ARE YOU CRAZY! You're NOT going to let Narcissa talk to Lily LIKE THAT!? "I-I don't know." Karen was dumbfounded. She couldn't move. She couldn't speak. She was so confused. Finally Karen got up.

Karen ran up to Narcissa, Lily, and James. "STOP IT!" She screamed as loud as she could. "Can't you see what you are doing?!" She turned her gaze to Andremeda, who still wasn't at the table. "What you are doing is harder on her! If YOU Cared," Turning to Narcissa. "You wouldn't do this!" Karen cried. "She's your sister! You should love her NO MATTER who she talks too!" Karen hated seeing someone get hurt. "That is NO way to treat your own flesh and blood. And the way you're acting sickens me." Karen couldn't believe what she was saying. "James, Lily, please....stop. I know yall are trying to help, but it seems you're making it worse." Karen didn't care if they listened, she had to get her point across.

Then she turned away, and walked off, she went to the table that they were sitting at, gathered her things and sat at a different table. She picked one by a window. She sighed, Good job Karen, now your going to get it.
Back to top Go down
TaylorBarbie123

TaylorBarbie123

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 2:35 pm

Anabell ventured into the library absentmindedly, a place she always went to when she just wanted to lose herself or when she simply just had nothing else to do. She smiled as she walked by Madame Pince, who was listening to an audiobook and looked very faraway.

Anabell's eyes sparkled with delight as she looked up at the rows and rows of literature that lined the wall, just begging to be opened, begging for their contents to be shared. There were so many, they seemed to extend to the sky, just as the knowledge within them.

She reached up as she saw an interesting title, 'Do You Feel The Need To Breathe?', and took it off of the bookshelf. It was very intricate, with studies on the human emotions and just how much emotional pain someone can take before they become nearly completely numb. It talked about one of the muggle Holocaust survivors, how he didn't even cry when his father died because he'd been through so much that he barely even felt the hurt of his loss anymore. It told you why you felt these things, and at the end, what to do about them, she saw as she skimmed through it.

In the end it seemed sort of like a self-help book, but Anabell didn't mind. It amazed her how much one person could go through, so much that they might even lose their ability to feel pain. She couldn't even imagine that... she loved all her emotions too much, she loved life, she loved to feel. She couldn't imagine losing that.

Unfortunately, she remembered what it was like to feel physical pain a split second later, as a book was loose from the bookshelf and fell from quite a height. The edges of the book were sharp, and it was falling so fast, as it hit her arm it left a long, bloody gash across her tender skin. Anabell winced, and tears came to her eyes. Although she was accustomed to feeling inner pain physical pain came to her quite rarely.

She didn't have much time to think about this any longer, as she heard commotion a few shelves away, and loud voices. Her curiosity got the best of her, and she peeked behind the bookshelves. She saw people, but she couldn't see them all, so she completely revealed herself. They all looked angry and disheveled, and her cheeks turned a bit red as she felt Narcissa's stare. She wasn't supposed to be here, she knew, seeing as this wasn't her business... she mentally damned her curiosity.

Although, as she saw Narcissa's chaotic expression and everyone elses disheveled appearances, and glanced at the bloody gash on her arm with blood spilling from it like a waterfall, she seemed to fit right in.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 4:30 pm

Andromeda smiled at Emmeline. She listened to James yelling, then Lilly, then Karen. Karen had stopped all of the commostion. She looked to Andromeda and saw that the drama only made her worse.

She hated Narcissa with all her might, but she felt she shouldn't leave Meda. She smiled at her and gave her a tissue to wipe her eyes.

"Lets go practice our summoning charms where they can't see us," she said. "And maybe we can have a little fun while we're at it." she summoned Lilly's book right out of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Loony Lupin

Loony Lupin

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 10:24 pm

He watched as James rose from his chair and nearly knocked it over as he stalked over to Narcissa. This couldn't be good. He steadied the chair James had just vacated, keeping a keen on on the situation for a few moments should he need to intervene. Remus wasn't one for confrontation, but he was quick enough with a wand and he wasn't about to let anyone harm one of his friends. He took a deep breath and walked over, placing a hand on James' shoulder once Narcissa was done snapping at him.

"Come on, mate, you're better than this." His honey eyes flickered to Narcissa momentarily and then back to James. "You don't let the caste system get in your way, be the bigger person here." He looked over at Lily and then back to James, then dangerously at Narcissa. "And walk away."
Back to top Go down
Prongs
Admin
Prongs

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 10:34 pm

James could feel every muscle in his body start to shake as Narcissa spoke and his hand slipped into the pocket of his slackes for his wand. "Well the only sorry witch I see here is you, Narcissa, no doubt." He hissed, reaching up and yanking the glasses from the bridge of his nose so he wouldn't have to look at the smug face anymore. Narcissa Black infuriated him to no end...possibly even more than Bellatrix did.

"Take it how you willl, Narcissa, but I remind you that I won the dueling competition the last two years." He said with a dangerous sort of smirk, looking at her blurry form.

Then that was it. The second the word "Mudblood" escaped her lips, James had had enough. "Our so called "society" is corrupt beyond repair, not to mention I could care less who's a pure blood a half blood or a bloody squib! We all live in this world together and there's no changing that. People like you are the reason people are being killed by Lord Voldemort-yes I DARE say his name! Lily is more of a witch than you ever will be, Narcissa Black!" He concluded with a huff before nodding to Remus. "Fifty points from Slytherin." He snapped at her before granning Lily by the hand and Remus by the wrist and storming away.
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 11:40 pm

She watched as Remus now joined her and James and said a few words to Narcissa. With no one from her 'group' there they pretty much had her cornered. She then listened to James' words for Narcissa and she couldn't help but smile. He took care of the situation perfectly.

She continued her glare at Narcissa, there was so much more that she wanted to say to her. She truly hated her with every fiber of her being. She hoped that one day, once she left Hogwarts, she would get the chance to have a one on one confrontation with her.

She then felt James wrap his hand around hers and felt him pull her away from the table where Narcissa was. "James, what you just did, that was great." She smiled up at him, her emerald eyes sparking, gazing deeply into his. "That is definitely going to infuriate her, but I loved the fact that you docked points from Slytherin! Did you see the look on her face?"
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty

Sinister Beauty

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:52 am

Narcissa sneered as Karen approached and spoke to her and then tried to get Lily and James to stop. "This, is none of your concern, nor is it any of yours. You simply do not understand that we have a reputation to uphold, we being the better witches and wizards of this establishment. To be pure and to be in one of the most ancient pureblood families, is something to be quite proud of and associating with people like you is just not tolerated." She turned her head and glared at each one of them.

Listening to James infuriated her even more than she was already, how dare he speak to her like that. "You may have won the dueling competition Potter but we all know that if we were to meet face to face, with no supervision from the professors, and able to use our own methods..." She bent in closer to him. "I would have you on your knees begging for me to end it." She regained her posture and then smirked at him. "Perhaps, we should see now, just how good you are, see just how much you can take."

She gasped as he spoke the Dark Lord's name. "That is a name that should never be uttered from lips such as yours. He would murder you right here and now without a second thought and I would laugh as he did so." Her voice was elevated and her nostrils were flaring. She hadn't been this angry in a long time. How dare he not only speak to her the way he did, but to utter that name from his lips, this was just too much.

"That MUDBLOOD will never, ever be half the witch that I am. Dirty blood, it's discussing. They shouldn't even let people in here like her. It's ones like her who have ruined this school!" She was beyond angry now and her head was pounding. All she wanted to do was pull her wand out and use the killing curse on each one of them, but torture them first with the cruciatus curse and laugh at them when she saw the pain and suffering in their eyes. "Go ahead Potter, dock points from Slytherin, I could care less. You just better watch your back from now on, and that goes for your little mudblood girlfriend as well."
Back to top Go down
Prongs
Admin
Prongs

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:05 am

He completely ignored everything else that she had said and let go of both Remus and Lily, whirling around. "I DARE speak his name because I am not a coward!" He was yelling now, working his wand out of his pocket as he stakled back over. "He is a coward, just like you, Narcissa! You do not deserve the name witch!" He threw his glasses back somewhere behind him and breaking them he imagined upon hearing the sharrtering sound afterwards. "If you ever call her that again I swear to Merlin I'll!" He stopped, taking a moment to take a deep breath and gain his bearings. "You want to tangle with me, BLACK? Fine." He smiled very simply and tucked his wand away in his pocket. "Not here, you meet me in the Forest at midnight and we'll see." He said very low, very dangerous and hoping that only she could hear. "I am better than you, in every way possible and I'm going to prove it to you." He was so calm it was almost scary as he turned back around and took Lily's hand again, this time lacing his fingers through hers in a very...caring way. "Let's go....."
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 9:24 am

James pulled away from her again and she knew exactly why. The things that Narcissa had just said, they were completely ruthless. She heard the tone in James voice. She had never seen him this angry before, ever. She knew that she better not approach the two of them, he was definitely handling the situation. She turned towards Remus. "You know, it's people like her that make me want to work all the harder while I am here, to learn as much as I can about how to put away the evil, horrible people that we have roaming among us."

She heard Narcissa's challenge towards James and then heard him tell her to meet him in the forest. This was too dangerous, one of them would definitely get hurt, if not worse. "Remus, we can't let him do that, it's too dangerous." She looked up at him, her eyes beginning to fill up with tears. It was just too much. She was so angry right now she could do things to Narcissa that were considered unorthodox by her fellow peers.

She saw him throw his glasses behind them and watched as they smashed against the corner of a bookcase. She then, moments later felt James lace his fingers with hers. She laced hers back with his as they walked away from Narcissa.

"I can't believe her, I just can't believe it. All of this simply because her sister was talking to us? I think that proves right here who the better ones are at this establishment." She looked up at James with warmth in her eyes, her fingers still laced with his. "Thank you for defending my name back there, really you didn't have to. Quite a few from their crowd call me that. True it bothered me before, but now I see it as just nothing more than a name." She glanced over towards his glasses laying on the floor. She carefully slid her wand out of her robes, using the hand that James was not holding and pointed it towards them. She never said a word, she just fixated her sight on her target and concentrated on the words over in her head, and within seconds, the glasses were flying towards them. She quickly removed her hand from his and reached out and grabbed them. She pointed her wand at them and whispered, "oculus repairo." The glasses mended themselves quickly. She slid her wand back into her pocket of her robes and walked a few steps so she was standing directly in front of James. She smiled warmly at him as she gently reached her hand up to his face and delicately brushed a few strands of hair away that had fallen into his eyes. She then removed her hand from his face and took his glasses in both hands and slowly slid them back onto his face, keeping her hands next to him for a few moments before pulling them slowly away. "James, I.....thanks again, really."

Last edited by on Mon May 07, 2007 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty

Sinister Beauty

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 10:01 am

"The Dark Lord is not a coward. You will pay for that Potter, maybe not now, but sometime in the definite near future." Narcissa sneered at him. He really was stupid for saying that, he had just signed his own death certificate. "What's wrong Potter, can't handle me telling your girlfriend exactly who she is? It's not my fault that I am one of the only ones smart enough to recognize things as I see them." She laughed in a sinister way and placed a smirk on her lips. She was enraging him, and she was completely enjoying getting to him like she was.

"A challenge? You will get what's coming to you in due time, but it is I who will make the rules of when and where it will be. Just make damn sure you start practicing your protection charms." She leaned in close to him, dangerously close. "You will definitely need them, and it is then that we will see who the more powerful one is that inhabits this establishment."

She then watched as he took Lily's hand and pulled her away again. "Stupid, stupid people." She snorted and then her eye caught Anabelle Lee who had just revealed herself from around the corner of a bookcase. Narcissa walked over to her, her regular smirk on her face. "What did you do to your arm?" She asked her. Anabelle's arm was bleeding quite badly. "I suppose you heard a lot of what happened then? Can you believe the nerve of them? Stupid people, quite idiotic. Potter is definitely going to get what's coming to him."
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat

drkangelcat

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 10:34 am

Andromeda stood there listening. Narcissa spoke more of blood status. What was so important about blood status? What was so different about pure blood and Muggleborn blood? Was there any difference at all? If Meda poked her finger and Lily’s with a needle wouldn’t they look the same? Blood is blood. Isn’t it? The whole blood status thing never made any sense to Meda. What was so wonderful about being a pureblood or a Black for that matter? Her family was cruel, cold-hearted, prejudice, and snooty. What was so great about that? As she listened to Cissy and James’s words she heard them talk in a challenging way and it seemed they were wanted a duel. ‘Oh no.’ Meda thought.

"STOP IT!" Meda heard Karen scream as Karen began walking to the group. Oh no, Meda thought to herself, more are getting into this. Why couldn’t they all just ignore Narcissa and not fight. She saw Karen’s gaze switch to Meda and then back to Cissy. How could she stand up to Cissy like that? How could any of them? Meda had known Cissy her whole life, even lived with her, and not once had she ever been able to stand up to her. Cissy terrified her, so did Bella. What a great life, fearing her sisters.

Emmeline had offered Meda a tissue and Meda accepted it. "Lets go practice our summoning charms where they can't see us and maybe we can have a little fun while we're at it." She heard Emmeline say. Meda shook her head. She couldn’t tear her eyes away from all the arguing. It was all her fault, all Meda’s fault. If she hadn’t of been sitting with Lily, Karen, Emmeline, James, and Remus then none of this would have happened. “No thank you Emmeline.” She spoke quietly.

Meda watched as Remus walked to the group and told James to walk away. ‘Yeah, James just walk away,’ Meda thought to herself. When Cissy called Lily a mudblood James seemed to blow. It was odd, the people she spent her life around she could never seem to agree with, but she agreed more with James’s words. Meda almost gasped in shock when he spoke the Dark Lords name. It was rare for someone to actually say his name. Meda didn’t know why no one said his name, but they didn’t, so it was normally shocking when someone did. Meda also almost chuckled when he decided to take fifty points off Slytherin, but of course she stopped herself. The three of them then thankfully walked away.

Cissy seemed mad, no more than mad infuriated. She referred to Lily more as mudblood and that made James even more furious with Cissy. He then challenged her to meet at midnight in the forbidden forest. ‘This all started because I sat with them,’ Meda thought to herself, ‘It’s all my fault.’ James then began to walk away again. This time the fight was over, or at least till midnight in the forbidden forest. Cissy seemed to change her attention to Anabelle Lee who seemed to have a huge cut on her arm. Normally Meda would go over there and check to see if she was all right because they were housemates, but right now she couldn’t.

What was Meda to do now? Could she just go back to talking to the Gryffindors or should she go apologize to Narcissa? She didn’t know what to do. She never knew what to do. That was her life, live the way people told her to. That is how it has always been. Parents told her to hate anything un-pure, she did. Cissy told her not to talk to her cousin, she did as she was told. Now things seemed different. She had her own viewpoint different than her families. What to do now?

Meda moved away from the edge of the bookcase and looked back at Emmeline. “My life, isn’t it so great. I get stuck with a sister like that and have to live with this kind of drama whenever I ‘step out of line’” Meda spoke sarcastically as tears continued to fall down her face. Life, what a miserable thing everyone must deal with and it always ends with death no matter what you do.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 5:12 pm

"This, is none of your concern, nor is it any of yours. You simply do not understand that we have a reputation to uphold, we being the better witches and wizards of this establishment. To be pure and to be in one of the most ancient pureblood families, is something to be quite proud of and associating with people like you is just not tolerated."

Getting up from her seat, she walked towards Narcissa. "People like me!? People Like ME!?!" Gripping her wand, forcing her hand to stay in her pocket. "You know what Narcissa? I don't know how you can live with yourself, acting the way you do. And it won't be James that will lose his life in the future...it'll be you." She turned and left.

Karen couldn't take much more this. She was going to blow if nobody stopped it. James, nor Lily paid any attention to her outrage. She couldn't believe this. Usually Lily would stop when Karen asked, being her best friend in all, but this is ridiculous!

Karen put all of her stuff into her bag. "I can't take this. I'm out!" She yelled. Turning to Andromeda, Karen said "I'm so sorry this happened." Then stormed out of the library, wondering if anyone notice her leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The library
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Prophecy :: Fourth Floor :: Library-
Jump to: