Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potions Class making Amortentia

Go down 
+6
blood_traitor
Sweet Sarcasm
gabbagail
Prongs
Fire Vixen
drkangelcat
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
drkangelcat

drkangelcat

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Potions Class making Amortentia Empty
PostSubject: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 8:46 pm

Subject: Making Amortentia (love potion)
Charaters: All
Open thread

Andromeda Black made her way through the dark dungeons to the potions classroom. She made it just in time for class. Slughorn sat at his desk in the front, sorting through paperwork. Meda made her way over to a seat at an empty table in the back, left of the classroom. There was a couple minutes till class started, so Meda skimmed through the chapter about Amortentia in her potions book. The day's assignment was to succesfully brew Amortentia with whatever partner you were assigned with.

About five minutes later, Slughorn stood up from behind his desk and made his way towards the board.
" Hello class!" He began to speak. "Today we will attempt to brew some Amortentia. Now can anyone tell me what Amortentia is?"

Meda rose her hand to answer. "Yes, Miss.Black"

"It is a love potion." Meda answered.

"Correct." He responded. "Now I will write down your partnerings on the board and I expect you all to behave and brew your potions." He turned to the board and began writing. When he was done he sat back down at his desk and looked through papers.

Meda began searching for who she was partnered with on the list.
Lily Evans/James Potter
Remus Lupin/Sirius Black
Alice Monroe/Karen Rosmerta
Peter Pettigrew/Andromeda Black

There was her name. She was partnered with that Gryffindor boy Peter Pettigrew. She collected her belongings and looked around the classroom for him.

Last edited by on Tue May 01, 2007 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 9:10 pm

Lily Evans walked into the potions dungeon. She took her normal seat at the front of the room and listened to the Professor as he spoke. She giggled softly as she heard they were going to be making Amortentia, the love potion. This stuff in the wrong hands could be quite an interesting situation. She knew this class would definitely interesting. She had never made the concoction before and she was looking forward to it. Potions was her strongest class by far.

As Lily sat there watching Professor Slughorn she saw him go to the board and write the names of the pairings for the assignment on them. She couldn't see passed the Professor's massive body as he wrote so she would have to wait until he sat down to see who she was paired with.

She took her potions book out of her bag, opened it to the chapter on Amortentia, and began reading while she waited for him to stop writing and sat down. As she began reading the chapter she looked over the ingredients for the potion. This was going to be quite complicated to say the least. She prayed that she got a partner that knew something about potions. One who would do their share of the work.

She looked up briefly from her book and noticed that Professor Slughorn had sat down and she looked up at the board. She found her name at the top and then she read who her partner was. "James Potter? You have got to be kidding me." She said out loud in a little more of a louder voice than she intended to. She was quite looking forward to the making of Amortentia, but now that she had to be paired up with the arrogant Potter, she just wished that it was over already so she could get as far away from him as she could. This was certainly going to be a long class.
Back to top Go down
http://prophecy.heavenforum.com
Prongs
Admin
Prongs

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 10:44 pm

He came walking into the dungeon just barley on time as usual. He grinned at Sirius and Remus as he walked by who were at the back of the class, already starting on the assgnment for the day. Too bad, he wasn't working with either of them. Maybe with Peter he thought. Then his eyescaught sight of the board. "Amortentia." He read outloud with a grin. Oooh. He could use that to his advantage. He grinned and read on down te board. Lily Evans/James Potter. Wait. Lily Evans/James Potter?! WHAT WAS SLUGHORN THINKING? He sighed, looking around the dungeon for the young redhead with a frown. "Rem and Siri get all the breaks." He mumbled, taking his potion's book out of his bag and walking up to the front where Evans was sitting.

"Aren't you lucky, Evans?" He put on another grin and sat across from her. Throwing his book open to the page written on the board. "You get to make Amortentia with me." Course he had to be a pain. She wasn't going to like this one bit and in truth, he did and he didn't. After she had been rather...cold this morning over breakfast, he didn't know what to do. "Shall we then?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 11:26 pm

Lily saw James walk into the class and she sat there looking at him. She knew he would have something to say about the two of them being paired together. He quickly walked over to her, that smirk of a smile on his lips that he usually wore. "Aren't you lucky, Evans?" She looked at him, not at all surprised by this comment. "You know Potter I think it's you who are the lucky one. After all potions is my best subject." She gave him a slight smirk and then listened to him further. "Oh yes the love potion. This will definitely be interesting. It's a rather hard concoction to make, think you can handle it there Potter?"

She stood up and retrieved her cauldron and lit a fire under it with her wand. "Alright let's get started. Can you go to the ingredients cabinet and get three nettles, powdered asphodel root and four knotgrass blades? I will get the temperature ready so we can add the ingredients."

She then leaned over the desk and glanced at the book quickly to see what the first step in the potion making process was.
Back to top Go down
Prongs
Admin
Prongs

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 11:39 pm

"Maybe I am the lucky one." He was actually sincere about that statement as he rose from his stool with a wink and smile. "Sure thing, Lily." He started for the back of the dungeon and stopped about halfway there, looking back at her. He he just called her Lily? He blinked a few times and continued on to the storage cabinet, getting the powdered root of asphodel, the nettles, and knotgrass blades. "Here you go." He set them down on the table and leaned down on the table next to her, looking at her rather innocently. "Anything else I can do?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 3:35 am

Lily continued looking at the text book and memorized the few steps in the potion making process. She raised the flame a bit under the cauldron and uttered the aguamenti spell as she pointed her wand inside the cauldron, and watched the water carefully as it expelled from her wand. They only needed enough water to just cover the bottom.

"Maybe I am the lucky one." She heard him say in quite a sincere voice. It threw her off for a moment and she almost put too much water in the cauldron. She looked at him as he winked and then heard him call her Lily. This was twice now, in the same day. Could James Potter actually be starting to grow on her? She immediately erased this thought from her head. She needed to stay focused on the potion at the time present.

She watched him out of the corner of her eye as he went to go retrieve the potion ingredients. She really never noticed how fit he was until just now. Must be the quidditch she thought to herself. She was really off today, what was wrong with her? She needed to focus.

She saw him return and place the ingredients on the table and leaned himself down next to her, asking her if he could do anything else. "Yes, we need to start adding the ingredients. I have the cauldron to the right temperature now. Alright, as I stir the contents I need you to add one pinch of powdered root of asphodel for every sixth counterclockwise turn I make. Do this a total of five times. Make sure you pay close attention and add them at the exact moment. After that's done I just need to stir a few more times and then we can let it boil for a while. We will have a few minutes where we wont need to do anything." She smiled at him and then began stirring the contents. "Alright, get ready....James."
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 12:19 pm

Karen was late for potions....always a tradition for her. She slipped into the classroom, unseen by Slughorn. He wouldn't have noticed her anyway. She's not the brightest when it came to potions.

He was writing lab partners on the board. "Alice Monroe, ahhh she's cool." Of course they would be making a love potion. A more complicated potion that Karen would, no doubt mess up, and get points taken away from Gryffindor. BUT if she was partnered with Lily Evans....the best at potions in the class, she probably wouldn't get points taken away. But for some odd reason, Slughorn always put her with McDreamy James Potter. "Curse him!" she muttered under her breath to where no one could hear her. She moved over and sat next to Alice.

"Did you say something Miss Rosmerta?" Slughorn asked.

"BLOODY HELL!" she thought. "NO, professor." she said. "Man! that man has good hearing!" thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sarcasm

Sweet Sarcasm

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:53 pm

"Now I will write down your partnerings on the board and I expect you all to behave and brew your potions." Alice Monroe entered the classroom juts as Slughorn said this. She was biting her lip, as if it would help her stay quiet. She took him turning around to write the names on the board as her opportunity to dart to her seat. Just as she sprung into action, her bag, which was slung over her shoulder, count onto the shelf, sending a couple of jars crashing to floor. “H-hello Professor.” She laughed nervously, reaching down to gather the jars and set them back on the shelf.

“Nice of you to join us, Ms. Monroe.” Slughorn said, giving Alice a ‘better be the only time this year’ look before turning back to finish writing the names on the board. Running a hand through her chocolate hair, Alice took a seat near the middle of the class. Close enough to see the board, but far enough back to get away with the piece of bubble gum she just popped into her mouth.

As Slughorn shuffled over to his desk, Alice got a clear view of the board. Lily Evans/James Potter. She couldn’t help but snort a laugh. Lily was her friend, but seeing her paired up with the one person she’d rather take a bath with the giant squid than be with would prove quite amusing.

Alice Monroe/Karen Rosmerta Alice smiled, Karen was a nice girl. She could definitely had been partnered up with worse. “Hello,” She said smiling, “Any idea how to make this?” She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
blood_traitor

blood_traitor

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 11:38 pm

Sirius came wandering into the dungeon, tossing a dungbomb up and down in his hand as he went. He knew he was late, but he didn't really care. He stopped at the back of the classroom, peering up at the board. Brilliant! He got to work with Rem. Always a treat. (In short meaning he could sit there the whole class period, maybe have to go to the sotrage closet once.) He grinned and settled himself at the back of the classroom with Remus and waited for him to bark orders at him...or not as he had already started on the potion. "Amortentia?" He grinned, now this was his kind of thing. Maybe he ougt to slips a bit of that to...NO! Bad Sirius, bad. "What ya need, Moons?" He peered over his shoulder at the book, looking over the ingridents. At that moment he saw James walk past out of the corner of his eye. He couldn't believe it! For the second time today he saw James and Evans rather...close. He frowned a bit, there was nothing he could do about it just now. If he caused a scene then both James and Remus would kill him. He huffed and leaned his stool back onto two of it's legs, waiting for Remus to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Loony Lupin

Loony Lupin

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 2:56 pm

The young werewolf himself had already started on the potion, tossing in some knotgrass when Sirius decided to show up. "So nice of you to show up, Pads." He smirked, nudging the boy with his elbow. "What I need is for you to stir this while I add the powdered root of asphodel." He looked up at him from the cauldron and quirked a brow. "You know you're going to fall if you keep doing that." He said, sneaking his foot up under the leg of his stool. "Like this." He tipped it back, hoping that he'd catch himself before he fell back into the cauldron behind him. "Don't pout like that, Siri, you knwo it won't do any good. Slughorn paired them up just this one time, it's nothing more than that. " But Remus saw that skeptical look in his eyes and he frowned. He hated to see Sirius like this, like just because James was preoccupied with something that meant he had no one. "Come on, you know you got the good end of the deal. Lily's brilliant at potions, but you've got me." He smiled, hoping that that would bring the slightest smile to his face. "Least you'll get a passing grade, if you and James had gotten paired up you wouldn't have gotten anything done."
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 5:11 pm

Karen saw that Alice was heading her way. “Hello,” She said smiling, “Any idea how to make this?” She chuckled.

She smiled at Alice. "Actually.....no." Hoping that she wouldn't get mad. Karen didn't know how to make a Love potion, she didn't how to make any potion.

She noticed Sirius slip in the classroom. So cute.... Thinking to herself. But when he saw that we were making Amortentia, he got a mischevious look in his eye. Turning to Alice and pointing to Sirius, "Wonder what he's planning this class period?"

Karen whispered, "LILY!!!!! LILY!!!!!!!" as loud as she could. Hoping Slughorn would let his brightest student help those in need.

Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 7:48 pm

Emmeline slowly opened the the door to the Potions classroom. She knew once she made a single noise all eyes would be on her, wondering who dares walk into Slughorns classroom ten minutes late.

"Exuse me Professor, but I'm afraid I had a horrible headace, so I visited the hospital wing," she whispered when she entered the room.

"That's fine Ms. Vance. Let's see here," the professor said while looking at the pairs of partners on the board. "You shall work with Mr. Lupin and Mr. Black."

Emmeline moaned. She had to work with the two rebellions. There was no way she could pass if she was going to be distracted by them (mostly because of thier looks) She took a deep breath and marched reluctantly over to thier table.
Back to top Go down
Prongs
Admin
Prongs

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 12:59 am

He did as Lily told, adding the asphodel root every sixth counter clockwise turn. "Say, does it smell like fresh cut grass in here?" He looked around, momentarily forgetting the affects of the Amortentia potion. That's right! It makes you think of things you like. "Say Lily, what can you smell?" He asked curiously, quirking a brow to her after the fifth sprinkle of asphodel. He grinned back at Sirius and Remus who had also started on their potion. He had learned a lot about Sirius this summer, if that was possible. He knew how he felt about Remus, that was for sure. He was beginning to wonder if Remus felt the same way, but by the way they acted around eachother he was sure of it. "You pay attention to politics more than me, can I ask you a question?" He looked to Lily, cocking his head to the side thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 1:46 am

Lily was just beginning to smell something that she new wasn't present in the room when James spoke up to her. "Say, does it smell like fresh cut grass in here?" Lily laughed lightly, he was also starting to experience the effects of the amorentia. "What can I smell?" She smiled at him, as she saw the way her quirked his brow with intrigue. "It's a combination really." She looked down at the cauldron, making sure she was stirring properly while he added the final pinch of the powdered asphodel. "If you must know, I smell a combination of cherries and parchment." She was a bit embarrassed to admit the latter of the two things, but she had a love for books and anything to do with learning. She supposed that's why she could smell the scent of the paper.

"A question?" She took the wooden stirring stick out of the cauldron and set it on the desk next to them. She then bent down and readjusted the flame beneath the cauldron. "We have a few minutes before we need to add anything else, but we have to start getting the juice from the tendysprague pods. You ask the question, I will start extracting the juices for the next step." She smiled at him and then bent down over the table and began working on the pods.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty

Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 6:53 pm

Narcissa Black walked into the potions dungeon. She was late to class yet again. She had been talking to Lucius out in the courtyard, attempting to make plans with him later that evening. The two of them got lost in conversation like they had done on numerous occasions, and she was now late for potions.

Professor Slughorn looked up at her, a smug smile placed on his round face.
"Ah Miss Black, fashionably late as usual I see. I am going to have you paired up with Miss Vance. She herself seems to have the late qualities that you so perfectly posses."

Narcissa glared at the rotund Professor. Taking a look around the room however she saw that having Emmeline as a partner was certainly better than having Lily Evans, or that blood traitor of a cousin of hers. She looked up at the board. "Love potion, how....cozy." A sarcastic smirk spreading across her face.

She walked, her head held up high in the air, over to Emmeline who was over by Remus and Sirius. A look of pure loathing stared from Narcissa's blue eyes into his. She didn’t speak a word to him, she just stared at him, her lip curling upward a bit. She then turned her focus on Emmeline. "You are partnered with me now so you can take your eyes off the blood traitor, let's get started shall we? I don't have all day." Narcissa then walked to the table located across from James and Lily and got her cauldron out and begin lighting the burner underneath it.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat

drkangelcat

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 7:23 pm

Andromeda set her things back on her table when she realized Pettigrew was not yet in class. 'He better hurry up and get here,' Meda thought to herself. She did not want to have to work all by herself. She sighed and got up to get all of the necessary ingredients, three nettles, powdered asphodel root and four knot grass blades.

She began working on the love potion, lighting a fire beneath her cauldron to boil the water inside. As she heard people arrive late, she would look towards the door to check to see if Pettigrew had arrived yet, but every time it turned out to be someone else. After a while she just ignored the late comers, well untill she heard the proffessor say Miss Black.

Meda turned her head and saw it was her sister Narcissa. Great, just great. Now she had to wear her typical mask she had to put on around her family. She turned back to her cauldron and began stirring the water clockwise and putting in a pinch of powdered asphodel root when necessary.
Back to top Go down
Prongs
Admin
Prongs

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 10:56 pm

"I figured you'd smell something that had to do with books." He commented with a smile. "That's not all I smell though." He looked thoughtful a moment, not sure if he really wanted to share this with Lily or not. "I can smell a Quaffle, brand new, never been used, rain, wild flowers...." He said the last ting rather quickly, hoping maybe that she wouldn't catch it. He smelled wild flowers because, well, that's what she smelled like and he was a bit embarassed to admit that he knew that.

"Yeah, a question." He said, leaing over the table as well and prodding at a tendysprague pod. "It's about, well." He took in a deep breath and looked across the table at her. "You know a lot about both the Wizard world and the Muggle world, yeah?" He didn't really need her to answer that, he was just stalling, trying to find his words. "Well, I know that in Muggle world couples of, well, of the same sex aren't really accepted all that well." He paused, waiting to see what sort of quizzical look she gave him on that one. "Now, I don't pay much attention, but what about in this world, our world?" He really wanted to know, he just hoped Lily didn't get the wrong impression on his asking that question.
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 11:18 pm

"I can smell a Quaffle, brand new, never been used, rain, wild flowers...." Lily looked over at him as she was working extracting the pod. "I love wild flowers, in fact I always use a wildflower....." She looked at him a bit inquisitively. "Scent." She was quite curious now to why he was smelling the wildflowers. Could it actually have something to do with her? She shook her head of these thoughts and finished up with her half of the pods and leaned against the desk.

"Well yes I know quite a bit about both worlds, not everything, but enough." She listened to his words carefully as he would talk for a moment and then pause. She could tell he was trying to find the right words and when he finally got them all out she was a bit surprised with the question.

She pondered for a moment thinking about it, she ran a hand through her thick red hair and then answered him. "Well, in all honesty I know that it's something some people accept and others do not. I myself believe that if two people are in love, then they deserve the right to be happy." She smiled over at him, still wondering why he would ask her this, so then she decided to ask him. "Why is it you want my opinion on this?"
Back to top Go down
Prongs
Admin
Prongs

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 12:02 am

He just gave a smile and went on about extracting his pods with mild interest. "Really? I never noticed." He lied, finally finished with his own pods. He'd never tell unless she asked him first. But my, did he love wild flowers.

"Oh, well, about that." His eyes momentarily flitted back to Remus and Sirius, but quickly back to Lily. "Just wondering really. I don't pay much attention, like I said."
Back to top Go down
Wormtail

Wormtail

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 12:19 am

By this time the class had been in session for half a hour. Who should come puffing in but Peter Pettigrew? He leaned over on the work table Remus and Sirius were at, trying to catch his breath. Not even a week into the semester and he was already ladt for class. It wasn't his fault! He swore! It was Peeves, causing trouble as usual. Poor Peter had been locked in a broom closet for an hour until he finally got the "password" which turned out to be "I'm a nitwit" in which case that phrase came up when he said: "Sirius is going to think I'm a nitwit for being stupid enough to get locked in here."

He waved back at his mates, straightening himself up as his blue eyes scanned the board. Uh oh. His rat brain twitched. Amortentia? He bit his tongue and read further down the board. Double twitch. He was to be working with Andromeda Black...Sirius' cousin. He didn't like the thought of that much, he was no good at potions or at talking with girls so this was sure to be in interesting class.

He frowned and walked over to where Andromeda was, half wanting to run out into the hall and become Wormtail, that way no one could bother him. "Er, hey, I guess we're potion's parnters." He said meekly, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 12:19 am

Lily saw James eyes flicker momentarily to Remus and Sirius as he was in the middle of responding to the answer she gave him. She looked at him for a minute and then herself looked towards Remus and Sirius. "That's not a question that someone usually asks. You say you are just wondering and I understand that, but why?" This was definitely intriguing her now.

She quickly glanced over at the text book and she saw that the next step in the potion was to add three drops of galiflower serum and then add the glendy needles. "We have to get these next steps done. You stir, clockwise at a slow pace while I add the ingredients alright? When I finish adding the serum, you need to stop immediately, count to twenty three and then stir counterclockwise at a quick pace. Think you can handle that? These next steps are critical."
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat

drkangelcat

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 9:39 am

"Er, hey, I guess we're potion's partners." a voice spoke near her. Andromeda looked up from the potion and saw that it was Pettigrew. Took him long enough, Meda thought to herself. She gave him a polite smile. “Hello there Peter.” She spoke. “Umm, I am almost done with the potion, but if you want to help you can add the ingredients when needed.”

She turned to the potion and began stirring, the potion wouldn’t go wrong. She never talked to Pettigrew, but he was one of Sirius’s buddies, so he was probley nice. Of course, they didn’t seem nice to the victims of their pranks, especially Snape who seemed to be their favorite victim or least Sirius’s favorite. She turned her head towards her cousin. He didn’t seem all that happy with James and Lily’s partnering for potions. Sirius was partnered with Remus, another of his friends, so in a way he was lucky. Remus was good at potions. James on the other hand, whether he was good or not at making potions she didn’t know, but it seemed every class they would goof around and get nothing done. Meda turned her attention back to the potion.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 5:52 pm

Emmeline was making her way to Remus and Sirius's table. She starred at Sirius but he never looked her way. Then suden;y she felled a tap on her back.

"You are partnered with me now so you can take your eyes off the blood traitor, let's get started shall we? I don't have all day," Narcissa said from behind her.

Emmeline turned around and looked this dispicable being from her muddy shoes to her blonde hair.

"I would rather look at that 'blood traiter' than your ugly face anyway," Emma relpied. She felt her face grow hot with anger.

Yes, Emmeline was a pureblood, but if her parents had taught her anything in the eight years she had them it was that blood status did not matter. She watched as Narcissa walked to the table near the adorable James and the poised Lilly.

She took one last glance at Sirius and followed Narcissa to the table. She was already setting up the supplies on the table. Emma wished more than anything that she could be excused from this assignment. Why couldn't she work with Alice and Karen or even Pete Pettigrew who had arrived to class 30 minutes late and look very nervous to be working with Andromeda Black. She was unlike Narcissa in many many ways. The most important reason was that she agreed with Emmeline that blood status did not matter at all and Emma greatly respected her for that.
Back to top Go down
Wormtail

Wormtail

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:57 pm

"Alright." He nodded with a nervous sort of smile, stepping around to the otherside of the cauldron and staring down at it. Hm. Smells like...rain and bubblegum. He thought to himself, taking the stool on Andromeda's other side. "Sorry I'm so late." A blush rose to his slightly chubby cheeks and he looked down at his hands. "I had some, er, trouble." He admitted with even more embarassment.

He was lucky to get paried with her, shewas pretty (though he'd never tell her that) and she was already almost done. He would have only messed it up anyway. "Let me know what you need me to do." He said sheepishly, wringing his hands. He always got shy around girls, well, most people in general aside the Marauders.
Back to top Go down
Prongs
Admin
Prongs

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 10:01 pm

I, er, well. Lily, you see." Hazel eyes flittet back to the pair once more and then back to her. "It's about them." He nodded everso slightly in their direction, quirking brow at her. "Got me?"

He listened to what she told him and took the stirring stick in his hand. "Alright, I think I can do that." He started stirring clockwise at a close pace, watching as she added the serum. "Twenty three...twenty two...twenty one...." He counted down thusly until..."one!" And then he stopped, stirring hastily counterclockwise. "What now?" He watched as the potion bubbled a bit, changing colors and the other kinds of things that potions do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class making Amortentia   Potions Class making Amortentia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potions Class making Amortentia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Prophecy :: Hogwarts Sub-Levels :: Potion Dungeon-
Jump to: