Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kitchen! FOOD!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-25

The Kitchen! FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: The Kitchen! FOOD!   The Kitchen! FOOD! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 11:11 pm

Subject: N/A
Characters: All
Open Thread

Karen woke up in the middle of the night, craving a nice huge piece of chocolate cake. She yawned and walked towards the kitchen. She tickled the pear and the door opened. Tons of little House elves ran towards her, saying "Hello miss Karen!" She smiled and said "Hello." She sat down at a counter as a house elf came her way. "Can Honey get you anything Miss?" She sqeaked. "Yes, Can I have A piece of chocolate cake and a nice big glass of milk?" She asked. Karen loved chocolate.

Within seconds Honey came back stumbling with the glass of milk. "Oh! Let me help you!" Karen said grabbing the glass. Honey looked at her with grateful eyes. "Thank you Miss Karen." Taking a sip of her milk, another house elf came towards her with her cake. Taking a bite, she sighed with relief. She hadn't had chocolate in a very long time, and it tasted so good. She sat there enjoying her cake and milk. Waiting to see if there was anyone going to com in.
Back to top Go down
TaylorBarbie123

TaylorBarbie123

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-01

The Kitchen! FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen! FOOD!   The Kitchen! FOOD! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 3:51 pm

Anabell wandered into the kitchens, even though she wasn't hungry; something she almost always tended to do absentmindedly. She decided on a glass of orange juice to wake her up a little bit, seeing as she was already awake and probably wouldn't be able to fall back in the same peaceful slumber.

As soon as she stepped one foot into the kitchens, a happy little house elf came running toward her, ecstatic to be serving. She smiled and told him she wanted a glass of orange juice, and he sped off and got it for her. She walked all the way inside and saw someone who she thought was Karen Rosmerta; she didn't know for sure, she had only heard the name. and you could call Anabell a bit anti-social.. actually she would love friends, but normally she didn't have any, seeing as she was very quiet and kept to herself. But tonight, for some reason, she just felt like talking.

"Hi," she smiled, walking over to Karen and leaning against a counter.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

The Kitchen! FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen! FOOD!   The Kitchen! FOOD! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 4:10 pm

"Hi.." Karen saw a girl whom she thought was Anabell. "Hi." Karen replied. "Lovely evening...isn't it?" She didn't really know what to say. She's never seen this girl before, but she was going to try to be nice and talk.

Soon Honey came back with another piece of cake, "Here you go, Miss Karen." Karen smiled at her. She was so cute! "Thanks Honey, you read my mind." Honey did something like a a curtsy/bow. Karen smiled at Anabell.
Back to top Go down
TaylorBarbie123

TaylorBarbie123

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-01

The Kitchen! FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen! FOOD!   The Kitchen! FOOD! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 2:23 am

"So, um... what are you doing here this early in the morning?" she asked, trying her best at casual conversation. It was so hard for her to speak to new people.

Anabell got her glass of orange juice and began to drink it, appreciating it's taste. "House elves are so adorable," she said quietly, a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

The Kitchen! FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen! FOOD!   The Kitchen! FOOD! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 11:23 am

"So, um... what are you doing here this early in the morning?" Karen smiled. "I've been here for awhile now...I just couldn't sleep.

"House elves are so adorable," With the same smile, "Yes, I think they are so precious....especially Honey over there." She pointed into Honey's direction. "She's so sweet."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kitchen! FOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen! FOOD!   The Kitchen! FOOD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen! FOOD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Prophecy :: Hogwarts Sub-Levels :: The Kitchens-
Jump to: