Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Discoveries =]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-25

New Discoveries =] Empty
PostSubject: New Discoveries =]   New Discoveries =] Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 6:05 pm

Subject: Secret meetings
Characters: Karen Rosmerta, Alecto Carrow, Emmeline Vance, Benjy Fenwick.
Private Thread

Karen waited anxiously in the secret dungeon. Pacing the floors. Wondering what she was going to say. She told Emmeline to meet her like thrity minutes before three, but she wasn't here, and hopefully Alecto would a friend too.

Karen....calm down, it's not like you've done this before She had done this before, what would you except a pretty girl like her be single for 6 years of her life? uhhh no!!! She met guys down here....too many times to count. But she wasn't nervous, like she was now.

She waited....thats all she could do. Breathing deep and exhaling long. Karen you'll be ok, it's just another guy. You'll live!
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

New Discoveries =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries =]   New Discoveries =] Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 7:10 pm

Emmeline entered the Dungeon with a smile on her face. She couldn't wait to see this guy Karen had been talking about he sounded great. She loved ventureing into forbidden place at a time when she shouldn't.

"Hey, I'm here," she said to Karen. "Stop pacing, make him think you WEREN'T looking forward to this.... Gosh, how I love playing with minds." Emmeline laughed.

She starred at the dark dungeon. she had only entered this room on a few occations, none tt were very remarkable, but memorable. She had gotten her first kiss in this very room.

Her thoughts drifted towards the mysterious guy she had encountered earlier that day. She couldn't consintrate on any thing that day. He had interupted her conversations, her homework, and her classwork. She smiled at the vision of his brown hair and blue eyes that roamed around in her head, refusing to leave.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

New Discoveries =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries =]   New Discoveries =] Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 8:44 pm

Hey, I'm here," she said to Karen. "Stop pacing, make him think you WEREN'T looking forward to this.... Gosh, how I love playing with minds." Emmeline laughed.

"Hey!" She said startled. I-I Can't help it....Emmy, this guy is driving me WILD!!!!!" She smiled. Alecto came into her mind...his sultry stare...he's deep brown eyes. GO AWAY! but it just wouldn't/

"Emmy? What about Mr. Wonderful? Is he coming too?" Karen asked. She wanted to see who this guy was that Emmeline kept talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

New Discoveries =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries =]   New Discoveries =] Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 9:31 pm

"Emmy, what about Mr. Wonderful? Is he coming too?" Emmeline heard Karen say.

Emmeline let out a long sigh and smiled. I don't know," she replied. "I don't know if your guy would tell my guy such things. I don't even now if he's my guy."

It was almost three o'clock, and Emmeline wiped her eyes. She was starting to get sleepy, but there was no way she would miss what was going to happen. Her attention was directed fully on the events ahead. She hoped with all her might "Mr. Wonderful" would come, but she was not one to get her hopes up.

"I've got the Jitters, Karen. That always means something big is gonna hapen. Oh, I hope he comes, I hope by some miracle of a chance they both come and sweep us away from our boreing life." Emmeline said quietly.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

New Discoveries =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries =]   New Discoveries =] Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 5:25 pm

"I don't know if your guy would tell my guy such things. I don't even now if he's my guy."

"You want him to be your guy...and you know it. " She giggled.

"I've got the Jitters, Karen. That always means something big is gonna hapen. Oh, I hope he comes, I hope by some miracle of a chance they both come and sweep us away from our boreing life."

"Oh my goodness? You too! Emmy.....You know, this is what I've longed for...and yet I want to push him away....it's weird, and complicated. But I can't get his face out of my head, and the thought of him being in Slytherin urks me!!"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

New Discoveries =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries =]   New Discoveries =] Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 7:56 pm

Emmeline nodded her head to what Karen was saying. "I understand perfectly," Emmeline said."I've been thinking the same thing. But you know this is the exact thing I need to get me away from Sirius, because I think he likes someone else. But ever since this afterneeon my thoughts have only been on one person." She smiled and then put her hand over her forhead and sighed.
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-07

New Discoveries =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries =]   New Discoveries =] Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 8:16 pm

Hearing two voices as Alecto strode down the Dungeon, he noticed one was Karen, and the other he wasn't to sure about.

Alecto saw her...finally, she was in tank top and some sweat pants, not her best look but she was absolutely stunning. He watched her pace the floors and the other girl telling her to stop worrying she'll be fine. Oh...she will be fine...she'll be with me He thought.

Finally after a few minutes, he walked over to her. "Why hello beautiful." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Number of posts : 13

New Discoveries =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries =]   New Discoveries =] Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 9:24 pm

Benjy followed his friend to the Secret Dungeon. He put his hands in his pockets and entered the room. He saw the beautiul Emmeline and another girl who he guessed to be Karen.

He walked up to the girl he met earlier and covered up her eyes. "Guess who!" He whispered in her ear. He felt her soft hands pull down his. She turned around and he looked into her blue eyes. It was his turn to move away, so he scooted sideways and held out his hand for Karen to shake. "Hello, I'm Benjy." he greeted
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

New Discoveries =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries =]   New Discoveries =] Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 7:23 pm

"Why hello beautiful."

Karen turned around. Her heart beating faster than wings on a snitch, Did he have to call me beautiful? She made her way, slowly but surely, towards him. Her heart was getting louder and louder, she wanted it to stop...but it wouldn't. "Hey...." She said. Its the only thing she could think of.

"This is my friend, Emmeline." She introduced her, it was only polite. She studied his face. Hoping that he wouldn't fall for emmy, or emmy fall for him. She wanted alecto all to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

New Discoveries =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries =]   New Discoveries =] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 11:49 am

Emmeline watched as Benjy and Alecto walked into the room.

Karen introduced her to Alecto. 'WOW' she thought. 'He is really cute.' But her attenion was focused on Benjy. She felt him cover up her eyes and say, "Guess who?" She pulled down his hands and looked at him.

"Is it the Easter bunny?" she asked and watched as he introduced himself to Karen.

"Hello Alecto, it's nice to meet you." Emmeline said.

Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Number of posts : 13

New Discoveries =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries =]   New Discoveries =] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 11:56 am

"Are you the Easter Bunny?" he heard Emmeline ask. He gave her a confused look. 'Ok?' he thought.

"So, my wonderful chaser, how will you chase after me today?" Benjy asked. He was always so smooth with words.

He looked at Karen. She was very pretty and he could see why Alecto liked her so much even though he would never admit it. He began to pace to room slowly. No one was talking very much, it was too quiet. He had to do something to stop the akwardness.
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

Number of posts : 20

New Discoveries =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries =]   New Discoveries =] Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:18 am

"This is my friend, Emmeline." Karen said.
"Hello Alecto, it's nice to meet you." Emmeline said.

"Why hello to both of you beautiful ladies, this here is my friend Benjy..." Turning to Emmeline, "I've heard quite a lot about you." He smirked.
Alecto turned to Karen, she seems so nervous. He stared at her ans into her green eyes, she was so beautiful. Won't she talk to me....?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Discoveries =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries =]   New Discoveries =] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Discoveries =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Prophecy :: Hogwarts Sub-Levels :: Secret Dungeon-
Jump to: